Get Back to Basic's - Its easier then you think!
One commandment at a time.
1. Thou shalt not have strange gods before me.
(One God. Love him more than anything else!)
2. You shall not take the name of the lord in vain.
(Always say God's name with love and respect without profanity.)
3. Observe the sabbath day, keep it holy.
(Keep one day a week to rest and honor your god.)
4. Honor your father and your mother.
(Love and respect your parents.)
5. You shall not kill.
(Never harm anyone with your words or physically.)
6. You shall not commit adultery.
(Be faithful to your spouse.)
7. You shall not steal.
(Do not take what does not belong to you.)
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
(Do not lie or lie for another.)
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
(Always tell the truth, it's important to God.)
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.
(Be content with what you have.)